🔥 ALL ABOUT PVP CHAMPIONSHIP MODE 🔥
Together with the existing PVP Tournament mode (Standard PVP & PVP Ranking) in the game, Elemon is onboarding a brand new PVP mode - PVP Championship, as a goodbye to Q2 and welcome note to Q3, with countless groundbreaking features awaiting Elemon community!
PVP Championship is a game mode that brings together talented Elemon gamers in competitions to earn valuable Cup points, thereby conquering high rankings on the Leaderboard with valuable rewards.
⏰ Competing time: Each PVP Championship season will last from the 1st to the last day of each month.
💥 Conditions of participation:
Players who want to participate must:
- Reach the main level of 15, and
- Set up a squad of 5 Elemons to participate in the battle.
At the beginning of each new season, players have to enter the arena to register. After completing the registration, each player will automatically be allocated 1000 Cup points and given by default Rank Gold 1.
🎮 Competition mechanism:
- Mechanism to find opponents: similar to PVP Tournament
- For PVP Ranking, players will be able to challenge players from Top 1 to Top 500 in PVP Championship and must possess the Almighty Stone or use Energy to be able to participate.
- For Standard PVP, the player will have to own the Almighty Stone or use Energy to be able to participate in the match in PVP Championship.
- Every failed defense results in -10 energy. When energy reaches 50, there is no further deduction. If energy hits 0, players need to use Almighty Stone to begin a match in case they don’t want to wait for energy recovery!
Upon the completion of the PVP Championship mode update in the game, all guild boss summon cards will be converted to Almighty Stones.
‼️ Note: Guilds need to exchange the Boss Guild Season 1 summon cards before 16:59:59 UTC June 30, 2022 at the Donate section of Guild Boss before expiration.
- In particular, to be able to own Almighty Stones, players will have to spend a certain amount of ELMON at the market price equivalent to a certain amount of BUSD.
Specifically, 5000 Almighty Stones equivalent to a certain amount of ELMON equal to 25 BUSD.
- Formula for calculating Cup points (applicable to all Rank levels):
🥳 Attacking another player: winning attacker +10 points & earns 1 soul, losing defender -10 points & -10 energy.
🤕 Attacking another player: losing attacker -5 points, winning defender 0 point.
😈 A player is not allowed to hit the same opponent more than 5 times within 30 minutes and not more than 20 times per day.
💰 Especially, the fee for combating with other players will also cost Almighty Stones.
Thus, the Almighty Stone will have 4 use cases which are a ticket to participate in standard PVP & PVP Ranking in the PVP Championship & a card to summon Boss Guild.
🎮 RANKING TITLE
🎁 TOTAL CASH PRIZE UP TO 10,000 BUSD ALONGSIDE MULTIPLE IN-GAME ITEMS!
*Note: Players should claim end-season rewards within 72 hours after the end of the tournament.